C.H. Spurgeon

Sinners, let me address you with words of life; Jesus wants nothing from you, nothing whatsoever, nothing done, nothing felt; he gives both work and feeling. Ragged, penniless, just as you are, lost, forsaken, desolate, with no good feelings, and no good hopes, still Jesus comes to you, and in these words of pity he addresses you, "Him that cometh unto me I will in no wise cast out."

Comment Policy: No profanity or blasphemy will be posted. You do not have to agree, but if you would like your comment posted, you will have to adhere to the policy.


Thursday, July 26, 2007

Islamic Creationist Sends Scientists His Evidence Against Evolution

In an article by the New York Times, “the voice of Adnan Oktar of Turkey, who, under the name Harun Yahya, has produced numerous books, videos and DVDs on science and faith, in particular what he calls the “deceit” inherent in the theory of evolution. One of his books, “Atlas of Creation,” is turning up, unsolicited, in mailboxes of scientists around the country and members of Congress, and at science museums in places like Queens and Bemidji, Minn.”

Not really any comments from me on this issue, I just found it interesting.

8 comments:

BEAST FCD said...

So, you want to join Mr Yahya and write another erstwhile Creationist crap with him?

Good luck to the axis of evil!!!

Anonymous said...

Beast, there is a thing called obsession, and that is what you are, obsessed. It's clear to me though, because you continue to read a frequent this blog, that you are obsessed with truth and that God is working in your life to bring you truth via this website. Amen!

BEAST FCD said...

Strange. Why do Christians love to say these kind of insipid statements in my face?

As it is, I own my infidelic blog, and I have my own set of secular humanistic beliefs that are far superior than your dessert mule-inspired religion.

There is a reason why I frequent this blog. I am doing a favor for a fellow atheist who doesn't want Tim to bother him and his blog.

Anonymous said...

Beast,

Well, just keep telling yourself that. That "fellow atheist" of yours is nothing more than a biggot. If he doesn't want Tim making comments, he can ban him, just like he banned me... twice. Doing a favor? Me thinks not. Searching for truth... purpose? Ah, now we may having something there.

Splinters of Silver said...

Beast,

We both know the atheist you are talking about, and I have refrained from far less posts than you and others have spewed there. He knows it, you know it, and I know it.

You are here simply because you enjoy reading my posts and commenting on them. Sometimes (most times) even commenting over and over again when no one else is.

BEAST FCD said...

Tim

I have indeed achieved my objective.

In any case, I find your posts quite ridiculous, and to be frank, your English is poor.

Considering that I am a Chink (slang for Chinese) and you are white, this is quite shocking. I wonder how your racist ancestors will think of you if they are alive.

Just makes me wonder where you received your education. A monastery?

BEAST FCD said...

Bdawg/BWC

I do not know why Vjack banned you, but if you want to vent your theist frustrations, you can come over my blog at www.atheisthaven.blogspot.com

Tim will vouch for me: I don't ban people, and I don't practice censorship.

So far, I have only deleted one comment on the blog, which happened to be an irritating advertising bot.

So long as you do not incite riots, teach people how to become terrorists and make bombs, I will not censor you.

Splinters of Silver said...

Beast,

Honestly, sometimes I feel sorry for you and other times you just give me a good laugh.

I figure you must love that closet you stay in all day to find the time necessary for the abundance of comments you enjoy leaving for me. :)

You love my blog, my English, and commenting! It seems to give your life meaning. :)

John Bunyan

To be saved is to be preserved in the faith to the end. 'He that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.' (Mt. 24:13) Not that perseverance is an accident in Christianity, or a thing performed by human industry; they that are saved 'are kept by the power of God, through faith unto salvation.' (1 Pet. 1: 3-6) But perseverance is absolutely necessary to the complete saving of the soul…. He that goeth to sea with a purpose to arrive at Spain, cannot arrive there if he be drowned by the way; wherefore perseverance is absolutely necessary to the saving of the soul.