C.H. Spurgeon

Sinners, let me address you with words of life; Jesus wants nothing from you, nothing whatsoever, nothing done, nothing felt; he gives both work and feeling. Ragged, penniless, just as you are, lost, forsaken, desolate, with no good feelings, and no good hopes, still Jesus comes to you, and in these words of pity he addresses you, "Him that cometh unto me I will in no wise cast out."

Comment Policy: No profanity or blasphemy will be posted. You do not have to agree, but if you would like your comment posted, you will have to adhere to the policy.


Friday, April 11, 2008

Exposing parts of My Heart








These are original poems as formerly written, with only minimal changes or corrections having been made, to allow my initial thoughts to persist.


1994 - 2008




Because of Love
Is This Where Love Ends
How Hard Is It to Ask
What Is Love
Friends…
To Lose Love
The World...
Missing You
Missing You, Again
No True Emptiness
Parable of the Squirrel
Lonely Dark Nights
To My Valentine
The Day
The Words of the Snake
Lame Christian Excuses
Your Shadow
Letting Go (Part 1)
Faith is Risen Anew (Letting Go, Part 2)
My Preacher
Just Like You Were One Day
Oh, the Love You Show Me
Regrets
Stand Up !!!
The Heavens Declare
Ye Are of Your Father
Staring Back At Me
To Be Complete
From Among the Others
When You Love Someone
Alexis Rose
I Love You More Than
Samuel David LaRue
Because of My Saviour, I Live!
A Soldier on His Way Home
A Letter From Hell
Wedding Vows
I Am His for Eternity
Don’t Wait On Me
A Call to Missions
I Have a Savior
Christ Bore the Cross
I Plead For My Brother
Christ Is Still Here
Conversion
A Little Soul
Souls
A Soldier of the King
Faith
Thank You
Oh Son of God, I Praise Your Name
Oh, Rich Man
They Say I Killed My Baby
Perspective
A Gift from Me to You
Beloved Friend
Moments of Silence
La Ciudad, Mexico Mission Trip 2008
Twisted Inside, Heart Against Mind
The Struggle of Sorrows

No comments:

John Bunyan

To be saved is to be preserved in the faith to the end. 'He that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.' (Mt. 24:13) Not that perseverance is an accident in Christianity, or a thing performed by human industry; they that are saved 'are kept by the power of God, through faith unto salvation.' (1 Pet. 1: 3-6) But perseverance is absolutely necessary to the complete saving of the soul…. He that goeth to sea with a purpose to arrive at Spain, cannot arrive there if he be drowned by the way; wherefore perseverance is absolutely necessary to the saving of the soul.