C.H. Spurgeon

Sinners, let me address you with words of life; Jesus wants nothing from you, nothing whatsoever, nothing done, nothing felt; he gives both work and feeling. Ragged, penniless, just as you are, lost, forsaken, desolate, with no good feelings, and no good hopes, still Jesus comes to you, and in these words of pity he addresses you, "Him that cometh unto me I will in no wise cast out."

Comment Policy: No profanity or blasphemy will be posted. You do not have to agree, but if you would like your comment posted, you will have to adhere to the policy.


Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Book Two: Daegsteorra - Completion

As some of you may know, last year I finished book one, entitled Ekleipsis, of my In the Land of Erde series. It was my first time to actually complete a fictional book of which I had started, though I have written a few other things.

I would like to say since my introduction of book two, Daegsteorra, I have decided to change the cover art. The book has been returned from my editor, and although it is already available for purchase, I have ordered myself a proof copy so that I may read through it once more in its entirety.

A brief summary of book two:
Behold the Daegsteorra cometh, while the Darkness, even Jagare who now dwelleth in Temeto (once named Kirche), doth yet bathe in their sin and seeming triumphant victory over Erde. Pride has kept them from the truth, as they serve it willingly of heart, fighting yet against King Salvare and the very Creator of Heaven. Do they not yet know that the created cannot overthrow their Creator, nor shall evil overcome good?

You will find an introduction to book two, Daegsteorra, and spoiler of book one, Ekleipsis here.

Enjoy!

No comments:

John Bunyan

To be saved is to be preserved in the faith to the end. 'He that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.' (Mt. 24:13) Not that perseverance is an accident in Christianity, or a thing performed by human industry; they that are saved 'are kept by the power of God, through faith unto salvation.' (1 Pet. 1: 3-6) But perseverance is absolutely necessary to the complete saving of the soul…. He that goeth to sea with a purpose to arrive at Spain, cannot arrive there if he be drowned by the way; wherefore perseverance is absolutely necessary to the saving of the soul.